Monday, March 5, 2012

Dotting Flowers

I added some color to yesterday's b&w mani. You see why I wasn't satisfied with just white flowers, I knew I could do so much more to make it pop, lol. I did this mani last year also, where the colors are almost the same. I love how those flowers are easily achieved by just using a dotting tool. It's probably my favorite nail art to do. I'm about to enter this into Chalkboard Nails dotting tool nail art contest. Haha, talk about super last minute.

I used China Glaze Gaga For Green, Sunshine Pop, Aquadelic, & Gothic Lolita all from the Electropop collection to make an addition flower on each nail. Then topped it off with a matte top coat, Warpaint Beauty Mattify.





& Don't forget to join my giveaway if you haven't already, it ends in 10 days!

No comments: