Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chinese New Year Splatter + Stamping

Hello :) Here's how I did my nails for Chinese New Year's Eve & Chinese New Year day!

The base color is two coats of China Glaze Red Stallion, I splattered it with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow, & I topped it off with Seche Vite.


The circle design & first Chinese character are from the Bundle Monster BM206 plate & stamped with Kleancolor Metallic Yellow. The second character from Bundle Monster BM225 plate, stamped with Konad Special Polish in black.


The first Chinese character says friend & second says love. Hehe, I had a little help.




Do you guys like this? I think splatters goes well with every occasion!


I decided to tweak my mani up a little bit on CNY day. I'm still wearing this mani & I love it! 


That's how I would take pictures of my nails if I had tip wears, but I decided to do a little touching up.



No comments: