Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Layers of Flakies

Yesterday I changed my blog layout to get into the winter spirit! I wish I lived near snow, the closest is a four hour drive. When I was making the banner, it reminded me of all the times I used to make layouts on Xanga. Haha, that was many many many years ago!

Anyways, I'm bummed that I missed out on Clairvoyant by ~25 minutes :( The bf told me to just layer another flakie on top of my current mani. I did & it turned out amazing! I've been wearing this mani for over a week now!

My previous mani was Wet n Wild Black Creme w/ three coats of Nubar 2010. It was beautiful by itself, but look how amazing it is with another flakie polish! I added two coats of Nail Inc. The Old Vic Overglaze Top Coat. The blue flakies are so gorgeous & added a nice touch. I'm in love! If only the flakie didn't come in a set & just sold by itself.

Black Creme w/ 2010 & The Old Vic

Black Creme w/ 2010 & The Old Vic

Black Creme w/ 2010 & The Old Vic

Black Creme w/ 2010 & The Old Vic

I have yet to put a matte top coat over this mani! If I do, I'll edit this post & add a few more pics!
Here it is with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love!

Black Creme w/ 2010 & The Old Vic, topped with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love

w/ matte top coat

w/ matte top coat

& I added a little more to my Halo Brace Experience page if you guys wanna read that.

No comments: