Saturday, November 19, 2011

China Glaze Sea Spray w/ flowery stamp

Good morning :) My current mani is two coats of China Glaze Sea Spray from their Anchors Away collection with a flowery stamp. Sea Spray is a soft light blue that is leaning towards the gray side, definitely my top two from that collection (Below Deck being first). The image I used is from Shany SH20 plate stamped in Konad Special Polish Black. I finished the overall mani with one of my trusty matte top coat, Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.

China Glaze Sea Spray w/ Shany SH20, finished w/ Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love

Sea Spray - Black

Sea Spray

Sea Spray

Sea Spray (matte)

Shany SH20

Sea Spray (matte) w/ SH20 stamp

w/ Seche Vite

w/ Matte-ly In Love

& Check out my one year blog giveaway if you haven't already. It ends in 4 days.

No comments: