Monday, October 24, 2011

Black Shatter over Wet n Wild Rockin' Rubies

I did a similar mani earlier this month, click here to see it.

I wanted to do a quick mani from my previous one, so I just added two layers of Wet n Wild Rockin' Rubies (which I finally found! ^__^) from their new Coloricon Ice Baby collection. The Ice Baby collection is a Walgreen exclusive for the holidays. My ring finger has a white base, while the other fingers has a black base color beneath Rockin' Rubies. Afterwards I added OPI Black Shatter, topped it off with Seche Vite, & then finished it off with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.

Rockin' Rubies w/ Black Shatter

w/ Seche Vite

w/ Matte-ly In Love

I'll do some swatches for this collection next month after I'm all done with my Halloween related mani's. Check out your local Walgreens, the Ice Baby collection is a must have if you love glitters!

No comments: