Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October!

Now that it's October, I'll start wearing more fall/dark colors. I need to put those colors into use because I would probably wear pastel & bright colors all year around, & neglect all my untried polishes! I'm excited to do Halloween themed manis too ^__^ & I'm going to start getting in the habit of using my DSLR again for my nails. The point&shoot was lighter & got the job done quick, but now that I'm not injured anymore I shouldn't have anymore excuses =P My layout needs a changing too.

On to my nails. I'm wearing two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme from their Wild Shine line & OPI Extra-va-vaganza! from their Burlesque collection layered on top my ring finger. Very simple & a lovely start to Halloween month. I love glitters, but hate taking them off!

Black Creme - Extra-va-vaganza

Black Creme - Extra-va-vaganza

Black Creme - Extra-va-vaganza

Is it strange that you can see all the things reflected off my nails? Ha.

Black Creme - Extra-va-vaganza

Extra-va-vaganza

I hardly mention what base & top coat I use, so here they are!

Orly Top 2 Bottom - Seche Vite

No comments: