Friday, December 24, 2010

NOTD: Marbled Peppermints

I tried. I failed on the outcome I had in mind. It looks pretty decent though, but not how I wanted. I was going for the "candy cane" look, but came out with "peppermints." Also, only one nail (middle finger) came out nice, & not pink looking. Lol. I stopped after one hand. I shall try again sooner or later. Happy Christmas Eve!

Salsa & Snow White

I used Sation Snow White as the base color & marbled with China Glaze Salsa & Sation Snow White. If only they all turned out like my middle finger.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I'm too chicken to try water marbling... I just know I'll mess it up and get frustrated! I <3 yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Normal Girl - Hehe, I was chicken at first & it was a messy process when I tried it. Trial & error, but in the end it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete